Event Request Form
Are you interested in having an event at the Garden? We have hosted school groups, weddings, film and photo shoots, birthday parties, and more!
Before heading over with your group, please note that every event requires approval and:
- The Garden may not be used for private events (if your group is in the Garden, the gate must be open for Members and the public);
- Alcohol, smoking, vaping, and illegal substances are prohibited in and near the Garden;
- Outside furniture is not permitted;
- Electricity is not available in the Garden;
- All events are subject to membership approval and availability of at least one Garden Member to volunteer to be on site during your event; and
- Excessive noise or disorderly conduct in and near the Garden is not permitted at any time out of respect for our neighbors.
Still interested? Then fill out the Event Application, available here or below, noting the following timelines and deposits:
- The application must be received at least two weeks prior to your requested date of visit. If possible, it should also be before a Garden Meeting prior to the date. A refundable $25 security deposit must be submitted for each visit upon approval. The security deposit is waived for school groups.
- Weddings or film/photo shoots: the application must be received at least two months prior to the requested date. A refundable $100 security deposit must be submitted upon approval.
We can accept payment of the security deposit, and any additional donation, via cash, check or PayPal; we will provide instructions upon approval. If you have difficulty with the application form, please contact us here.
The Garden is a fragile place. All applicants must read and abide by the Garden Rules. The Event Applicant is responsible for all guests, any damages to Garden property, and cleaning up after the event, including removing, leftover food, trash, and recyclables and assume all liability associated with the event.
Donations in excess of the security deposit are tax deductible and go a long way in our efforts to maintain permanent green space in Prospect Heights and for all who visit.