- What exactly is compost?
- How do you make compost?
- Why should I compost?
Prospect Heights Community Farm’s annual plant sale starts on Saturday the 27th of April and runs Saturdays and Sundays through the 12th of May. We’ll be open from 10am to 6pm each day.
For additional variety and traceability, this year we have grown some of our own vegetables and herbs including heirloom tomatoes, skirret, hops and thyme. In addition, we’ll also have our typical mix of of vegetables such as tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers and herbs like basil, lavender, parsley and rosemary. We’ll also have annual flowers like Cosmos, Marigold, Zonal Pelargoniums and Snapdragon as well as a selection of more unique perennials such as Aquilegia (Columbine), Campanula, Baptisia australis, and Iris.
- Saturday the 27th of April 10am-6pm
- Sunday the 28th of May 10am-6pm
- Saturday the 4th of May 10am-6pm
- Sunday the 5th of May 10am-6pm
- Saturday the 11th of May 10am-6pm
- Sunday the 12th of May 10am-6pm