- As part of BANG land trust, PHCF has a tax exempt certificate that should be used for purchases whenever possible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy or for help making a purchase.
- Garden members may request reimbursement for incidental gardening expenses for communal areas and projects up to $50 without prior approval. Such reimbursements are subject to final approval by the Treasurer(s).
- Expenditures between $50 – $300 require prior approval of the Treasurer(s) and Garden Administrator(s), as per the descriptions of the Garden Administrator and Treasurer roles outlined in Article IV, Section 5 of the Bylaws.
- Expenditures over $300 require prior approval by the General Membership, as per Article II Sections 3, Part B of the Bylaws.
- In order to be reimbursed for expenses, garden members must submit receipts in a timely fashion.
- Garden members will not be reimbursed for tax paid on expenditures over $50.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
2/23/2018 – Ratified at the Annual Meeting.