As you may know, the garden has been closed to visitors during the pandemic for safety reasons, following the guidelines of NYS on pause. Beginning in September, we will begin offering a limited number of trial Open Hours on Wednesday mornings and Friday afternoons with hopes of offering an expanded schedule soon. During the times listed below, we will welcome a limited number of visitors to enjoy the garden. Face coverings will be required. We look forward to seeing you!
The hours will be:
- Wednesdays, Sep 2 and 9, 10 am – 12 noon
- Fridays, Sep 4 & 11, 2 – 4 pm
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wear a face covering at all times.
- No eating or drinking allowed.
- Maintain at least a 6 foot separation between you and other parties at all times.
- Leave only footprints.
– The Farm